Agenda 2022 coming soon...
If you would like to be a speaker at this event, please contact sean.collins@iQ-Hub.com, subject heading “Call for Papers - BATTERY TECH USA 2022”.
- Economic Landscape
- Market & Industry Review
- Cost Reduction and Efficiency
- Research & Innovation
- Manufacturing Processes
- Technological Advancements
- The new norm in the transportation industry will be Innovative technologies driving vehicles
- The race for use of “e(lectrons)” is on and the “c(arbon)” is on a rapid decline
- Ongoing innovation in batteries and low-cost manufacturing processes will change the landscape
American Battery Solutions
- Snapshot of the battery materials supply chain in the United States and how to mitigate future supply risks
- The growing importance of sustainably and responsibly produced battery materials, and how this will affect suppliers
- How we can reduce the CO2 footprint of the lithium-ion battery value chain
Controlled Thermal Resources
- A discussion on battery technology and industry trends
- Throwing light on battery management systems and new developments
- Sharing advanced platform hardware, scalable architecture, module monitoring, and control strategy
Karma Automotive LLC
- A look at the current challenges and the need to explore new battery technologies and BMS solutions
- Understanding the practicality of new battery technologies to reduce the cost, time, and improve manufacturability
- Split battery technology - an attempt to improvise the range with new battery technology
- The trend to ever shorter time for recharging of batteries will require a step change in thermal management performance
- A unique battery module demonstrator to assess a new generation of thermal fluids under ultra-fast charging and to validate experimental data with CFD modelling. The potential to rethink system integration and combination with other vehicle components
Shell Global Solutions (Deutschland) GmbH
- High-definition fiber optic sensing (HD-FOS) technology for distributed temperature and strain measurements
- Deploying HD-FOS for cell temperature measurements and integrating sensors into battery packs
- Using HD-FOS analysis to optimize pack and containment design and early detection of cell failure using HD-FOS
Luna Innovations Incorporated
- Global lithium-ion cell manufacturing capacity is projected to grow globally to 2,492 GWh in 2025, while U.S. capacity will grow to only 224 GWh
- Expansion of the U.S. electrode, cell, and pack manufacturing sectors will require development, scale up, and commercialization of novel technologies and manufacturing techniques
- Solvent-free electrode manufacturing process would reduce production costs and environmental footprint of lithium-ion battery value chain and give a competitive advantage to the domestic OEMs
LICAP Technologies, Inc
- Patented current collector technology enabling module build-up without tooling or manufacturing layout change
- Potential of sourcing cells from numerous suppliers at varying degrees of quality, thereby reducing supply chain risk
- Patented thermal management to segregate multiple cells in thermal runaway from propagating to neighboring cells
Romeo Power, Inc
- Combining high-resolution X-ray imaging and non-destructive 3D computed tomography
- Non-destructively inspecting the full 3D lithium-ion battery microstructure
- Revealing the smallest internal structure of lithium-ion cells at sub-micrometer resolution
ZEISS Industrial Quality Solutions
- Using technology to capture accurate digital twins to improve productivity, efficiency, and collaboration within the EV industry
- 3D measurement and dimensional analysis with sharable data to improve EV battery and e-motor quality, safety, and functionality
- Understanding how big data is used to streamline product development, quality control, and production processes
Capture 3D, Inc
- A maturity model is presented for Battery-as-a-Service (BaaS)
- Competition, raw material supply, regulation, OEM transition, and end customer misperception create a challenging environment
- Rethinking business models and moving from transactional towards a more service-oriented approach can help
- The economic and sustainability challenges of lithium-ion battery recycling
- How can the world reduce the reliance on foreign sources?
- Demonstrating the need for localizing the critical battery materials supply chain in new regions
- EV power preservation and management system – preserving 15.7 kWh over one full charge cycle at highway speeds
- Digital distributed manufacturing and assembly for scaling production and delivering vehicle services to local markets
- Highly advanced power management platform to neutralize energy loss, delivering a 600-mile range at highway speeds
Zero Electric Vehicles, Inc
- The current state of EV battery pack testing infrastructure in the US
- Learning from advancements in EV battery pack testing in South Korea
- Battery pack testing as a critical infrastructure for the US EV industry
- Mining equipment - the duty cycle of a heavy mining vehicle can be fulfilled with a battery electric drive system
- Forklifts - the duty cycles can easily be performed with an electrified vehicle as air quality is most important inside warehouses
- Marine - many functions of ferries and inter harbour travel by water can offer cost savings as EV Propulsion is less polluting and quieter
- Energy Storage - leveling grid peak demand and back up power is a must and also helps with EV fleet deployment
Envision AESC US LLC
Key topics for 2022 :
- Electric vehicles economic outlook and industry forecasts
Understand the economic fundamentals and key market drivers for electric vehicles from a global perspective.
- Exploring new battery technologies and battery management systems
Explore opportunities and make the business case for adopting new battery solutions to support next generation automotive applications.
- Latest research in extending battery range for electric vehicles and hybrid electric vehicles
Explore new innovations and assess the latest results from tests and trials in improving drive range and extending battery life for electric vehicles.
- New manufacturing processes and technical know-how to achieve economies of scale
Deliver reliable and scalable production methods for adapting new battery technologies and solutions to meet the needs of automotive manufacturers.
- Upcoming regulations and safety standards for the electric vehicle market
Hear from key regulators and classification bodies to ensure your products meet the requirements of new regulations and industry standards.
- Manufacturer case studies on electric vehicles design and development
Gain insights from leading manufacturers and implement strategies that others in the industry are using to develop the next generation of electric vehicles.
Join us as a sponsor for this IQ International conference! Reach your target audience, limit competitor influence at the conference and become a keynote speaker, while sharing your company's solutions for this industry.
- Get registration discounts
- Enhance your brand awareness
- Additional marketing opportunities