Find your next EV battery supplier
Electric Vehicle Battery Market set to reach $84bn by 2025.Read more here
Lithium-ion batteries reach global economies of scale
Secure battery supply chains ensure operational efficienciesSecure your place
New technologies extend the range and battery life
Hear the latest case studies in battery technologies for electric vehicles.View the latest program
Expert Speakers to Date
- Ram Chandrasekaran
- Tina Shoa
Cadex Electronics Inc
- Vincent Pluvinage
- Rashid Farahati
- John Warner
American Battery Solutions Inc
- Chad McDonald
- Scott Winder
Infineon Technologies Americas Corp
- Chris Egloff
- Jay Wood
- James Trevey
- E3 Metals Corp
- Von Roll USA, Inc.
- Rogers Corporation
- Chroma Color Corporation
- Waukesha Metal Products
- Carter Logistics, LLC
- AAF Flanders
- Nikola Corporation
- Gamma Technologies
- South 8 Technologies, Inc
- DOMO Engineering
- FESTO Corporation
- ABB Inc.
- Toyota Motor North America
Who should attend ?
- Consumer Electronics
- Material Specifications
- Purchasing and Sourcing
- Automobile Technologies
- Sales and Marketing
- Equipment Certification Services
- Computing and Electronics
- Business Development
- News Reporting and Journalism
- Electric Vehicle Research
- Equipment Design and Manufacture
- Materials Sourcing and Advisory
- Engine Development
- Electrical Components Sourcing
- Nanomaterials and Technologies
- Battery Procurement
- Lithium & Raw Materials Sourcing
- Research and Development
- Vehicle Technologies
- Light Weight Materials
- Strategy, Projects, & Public Affairs
- Nanomaterials Research
- Cost Reduction Strategies
- Legal and Compliance Work
The BATTERY TECH USA 2023 Exhibition & Conference is the only event of its kind to deliver leading market intelligence and industry presentations on the latest in battery technologies for the automotive sector.view more...
Key topics for 2023:
- Electric vehicles’ economic outlook and industry forecasts
Understand the economic fundamentals and key market drivers for electric vehicles from a global perspective.
- Exploring new battery technologies and battery management systems
Explore opportunities and make the business case for adopting new battery solutions to support next-generation automotive applications.
- Latest research in extending battery range for next-generation electric vehicles.
Explore innovations and assess the latest results from tests and trials to improve drive range and extend battery life for electric vehicles.
- New manufacturing processes and technical know-how to achieve economies of scale
Deliver reliable and scalable production methods for adapting new battery technologies and solutions to meet the needs of automotive manufacturers.
- Upcoming regulations and safety standards for the electric vehicle market
Hear from key regulators and classification bodies to ensure your products meet the requirements of new regulations and industry standards.
- Manufacturer case studies on electric vehicles design and development
Gain insights from leading manufacturers and implement strategies that others in the industry are using to develop the next generation of electric vehicles.
- Great event with expertise from various fields related to the industry.
Martin Loo (Greatech)
- A wide range of information regarding the industry and key providers.
Ralph Marsh (ATS)
- Great experience to gain knowledge into automotive world and network with key players.
Jason Klentive (ESAB)
- A great event for people interested in new technologies for the industry.
Albert Li (Benchmark Mineral Intelligence)
- This conference gave our company opportunities to meet key players in the emerging technology space.
Rob Sides (Ametek)