Calling all Speakers
The Electric Vehicles BATTERY TECH 2023 conference is seeking presentations that are broadly focused on the following key topics:
- Electric vehicles' economic outlook and industry forecasts
- Exploring new battery technologies and battery management systems
- Latest research in extending battery range for next-generation electric vehicles
- New manufacturing processes and technical know-how to achieve economies of scale
- Upcoming regulations and safety standards for the electric vehicle market
- Manufacturer case studies on electric vehicles design and development
The BATTERY TECH 2023 Exhibition & Conference comes to California, USA with a unique and timely focus on addressing the challenges associated with developing battery technologies and battery management systems to meet the needs of next-generation electric vehicles.
Be a part of our multi-disciplined agenda...
The BATTERY TECH 2023 Exhibition and Conference will be an opportunity for professionals engaged in relevant disciplines to report on their accomplishments and exchange views. The conference will have a unique emphasis on networking and building new relationships, including generating dialogue in technical know-how for automotive manufacturers. There will also be an opportunity to integrate with allied industries and to demonstrate an insight into new technologies for electric vehicles.
Presentations that focus on electric vehicle battery management systems, end-user case studies on battery technologies, and new market data for current and upcoming manufacturing initiatives are of particular focus for this conference, along with other relevant topics of timely interest.
Please consider participating in what is certain to be a highly productive experience with an opportunity to collaborate with industry experts in this fast-evolving market.
Call for Presentation
If you would like to be a speaker at this event, please contact sean.collins@iQ-Hub.com, subject heading “Call for Papers - BATTERY TECH USA 2023".